Tuesday, May 1

Good Samaritan and France Part 2

 { Outfit: headband - diy, shirt - h&m, sparkle socks - forever 21, orange dress - thriftyness }

 I feel that when I do good it doesn't always come from the right place. Halfway through the good act I'm about to do I think about the outcome and how maybe I'll get goodluck the next day since I did something good for myself. So is that good? Being a good person but expecting something good in return? IDK Anyways I hate school, guys are douche bags ( well this one in my chemistry class to narrow it down ), and I went thrifting yesterday! WooHoo! This isnt the outfit I wore I just thought it fit since I'm carrying a thrift store bag. I really like this 70's headband I decided to wear. But now that I cut my haor I don't know if it'll work. Soon coming... a picture of my new do.

 Get out of the picture lady!

 This is a painting of Napoleon crowning himself. What a obnoxious guy he was.

 My favorite painting in the whole museum!

 A peaceful place compared to the rest of the museum.

 BaBaam! Napoleons apartment

 Look at the little butt!

 It's me! I look like a mess
 Blurry, but I had to take a pic of Jean Paul Gaultier's store

 Stock market building ewww I hate money eating robots
 Little alleyway

 Souvenir stand

The Eiffel Tower!!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are lovely, everything looks amazing; I so want to go on a vacation after seeing these pictures, I bet you had a great time and you look so beautiful! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back! Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing trip. Would you go back or do you want to explore other places???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to go back but maybe next time with family or friends

      Delete

Express yourself it's good to share what you think.