Sunday, May 27

Steal Like An Artist

 OK so yesterday I went to the De Young museum with my mum and pop and I found this awesome book as shown above. I read the first page and i was immediately pulled in from what he was saying. So far he says that nothing is new all art is stemmed from something else. I am totally in love with the way he explains how we create art and as a person who likes to make art I totally agree with his ideas and thoughts about the matter. So far my favorite quote from him is idea 2 "Don't wait until you know who you are to get started." Ok i will just stop there because I don't want to spoil the rest of this incredible book to you guys.

 {Outfit: Dress - Nordstrom rack, shoes - from France, socks - forev 21}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself it's good to share what you think.