Saturday, January 22

Flow

Recently every time I go to my sketchbook to draw a new design i always start drawing a long maxi skirt with a structured top. This just always come to my mind. I love the flowiness of it and how I could just imagine my self running around and having fun. It's so different from all the coctail dresses famous people wear these days. They sometimes look like its too tight on them or it's making them feel uncomfortable. I've been seeing it a lot on the runways for example on the Chanel runway and i love it when the skirt gets paired with chunky heels. I've also seen this types of stylings in my Japanese magazines where i get most of my inspiration from.

Sorry my computer won't upload the pictures i found :( I hope you enjoy the blog though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself it's good to share what you think.