Thursday, May 5

Seeing Underwater

{ Outfit: Denim Shirt - Target, Feather Skirt - Forever 21, Flip Flops - Old Navy }
 
 This is probably the best picture i took of myself for this outfit but look how akwardly my foot looks! :P

 This picture kind of makes me look chubby. A no no


My Flower Lookbook




 From an ants point of view or maybe a rabbit

I feel so bad for not posting in such a long time. I came back from vacation and the internet there wasn't that great, but i'm just glad i had a fun time there. So here are a ton of photos to look at that i took today. I also remember my promise about the fashion show that i went to and i'm still getting those pictures together. It's also been so hot where i live it's like i'm still in vacation, besides school that gets in the dang way of me enjoying the weather. But the plus side of being at school is that i started the swimming unit for pe. It's soooooo fun. Hopefully nothing embarrasssing happens though. But we all need a little embarrassment so they'll become stories we can tell.

4 comments:

  1. Tell me what you think of my photography :) Honesty is best appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! You look great!
    Looove your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely photos and nice outfit!

    Come and check out my giveaway. I think you will love the prizes I'm giving out.

    Enter My BIG Giveaway!

    <3
    Sandy

    My Fair Lady Boutique

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself it's good to share what you think.