Monday, February 7

Shine

 As you can see I've been doing this pose for a lot of pictures. Even the one below has a side view of myself. For some reason I look super tall in this picture and I think it's because the ceiling looks low and near my head. Even though I may have mentioned this before, I really want a maxi skirt because it looks like it could go with anything and I can imagine myself running on the beach in one just for fun. Haha
On my pants I rolled up the cuffs. I was wondering if it made me look taller. At school everyone seems to be taller than me and I'll do anything to make myself look taller. It was also super hot and I'm not even sure why I'm wearing pants and a sweater. I guess the heat got to me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself it's good to share what you think.