Friday, November 8

Bags Under There

Typing this right now because I'd like to give a shout out to my non existent readers! I'm not sure why I'm updating my blog at such a late hour. If anyone is in the Bay Area and looking for a photographer for a photo shoot or an event, I'd be happy to do it for FREE. Just for the experience. If so email me at constantthoughtsmlee@gmail.com. I'm really finding a love for my camera with every new button I learn how to operate on it. With learning each new letter like on the keyboard I wanna learn more and more about photography. Toodles before the bags under my eyes get darker. Each photo represents my life right now. A sleepy, gluten free, open minded teenage girl. All photos taken by me: my new branding name could possibly be Welcome to my BRAIN.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself it's good to share what you think.